This blog is for pretty much anyone who loves interior design! Includes current industry trends & topics, tips, job hunting, networking, and advice, as well as my own thoughts and ideas.


Saturday, June 5, 2010

Trends of '10

I wanted to share this with everyone since following trends in society can help designers understand their clients and the ever changing demands of consumers. Also because I thought it was kind of interesting. Peacocking? Nostalgia? Greenpliances? Mobile bars? Hmm...

It is wise to keep ourselves informed of what is popular and what people are wanting and buying. That way we aware of it and can think of various ways to incorporate it into our own designs and stay on top of the game.
Be careful though, because as we all know trends are trends, and some trends won't last.

If I remember correctly, I got this link from someone who posted it in a LinkedIn group I joined. Here you go! Six whole minutes of trendiness:

http://www.fastmediamagazine.com/archives/6656

No comments:

Post a Comment