This blog is for pretty much anyone who loves interior design! Includes current industry trends & topics, tips, job hunting, networking, and advice, as well as my own thoughts and ideas.


Saturday, June 5, 2010

Greetings!

This is the first blog I have actually published and I am excited to get it up and running!

I am currently working on asking designers from all over the U.S. questions, adivce, and tips for all of us looking for work in the interior design industry- of course this is for designers who already have jobs, or others who just want to read about interior design too! Hopefully I'll have something for everyone!

I'll create posts as I gather information. I'll also ask you all questions or views on topics and trends as I put them up.

Please let's keep it clean and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment